Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irishman in subway arguement (mod note post #20)

Options
  • 08-11-2011 12:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭

Irishman having an argument on the NYC subway has kind of a funny ending.

This vid is shot by 'Joeyboots' who can only be described as a Troll with a video camera, he notorious for jumping in on live outside broadcasts by the various NYC News stations and shouting stuff about Howards Sterns penis, he's done it so many times that is has now been parodied on the simpsons and family guy.Well worth going through the 200 plus vids on this guy yt page to see an alternative side to NYC

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,984 ✭✭✭KilOit

Weird irish accent, probably living there years and years and morphed a bit into a Bronx/irish hybrid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,334 ✭✭✭RichieC

I don't here any irish person, just a fking headache..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭afatbollix

Why is it all ways black women in these videos......

afatbollix wrote: »

47.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭1mcampo1

what's a subay?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

1mcampo1 wrote: »
    what's a subay?
    Its like a subway but with less samiches.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭Macken200

I don't know about other vids but maybe the woman in this vid has just had a bad day..going by the clothes she wearing ,she might be a nurse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭InkSlinger67

I would take more public transport every day if it was like that. Hoooot Hoooot!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

the mans got a point i found a lot of african american new york women very rude

• Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭murraykil

ricero wrote: »
    the mans got a point i found a lot of african american new york women very rude

Such prejudice! How do you know that she is African American? :pac:

• Advertisement

Joeyboots doing what he's best known for

• Registered Users Posts: 39,057 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Funny ending???

stopped being funny after the 4th babba booey

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

"Stand Clear of the closing doors please..."

Mellor wrote: »
    Funny ending???

I said kinda Funny ..more of a HAH! than a Hahahahahah, this had the potential to get nasty but it didn't and at the end the guy offered the woman the seat which she refused and he thanked her and sat down , which was kind of amusing.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Sounds so wrong to hear some muck savage constantly saying 'whydja giddup in hor faaaace'

stopped being funny after the 4th babba booey
    A couple of the instances where he trolls the tv cameras are funny but in the main childish. This montage of vids of him annoying the broadcasters is only a build up to the 7.26 mark ,a kind of way for him to boast that he made it on to family guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭winston82

he should have stopped after the 3rd one. He comes across as an twat in the rest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

BABABOOEYBABABOOEYHOWARDSTERN'SPENISBABABOOEYBABABOOEYHOWARDSTERN'SPENIS!

BABABOOEYBABABOOEYHOWARDSTERN'SPENISBABABOOEYBABABOOEYHOWARDSTERN'SPENIS!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭07438991

Great Video very funny... He keeps at her and at her; like he's in on the prank!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

He's a douche.

smash wrote: »
    He's a douche.

Not sure what a 'douche' is but if you mean sh.thead ..He can be that but he can be sound as well ,he often buys the down and outs a cup of coffee gives them a few dollars and some smokes and talks to them but if you confront him ,he takes on a different persona and doesn't back down..he's no angel and he sure likes to troll but he's kind of interesting to watch.

here he walks up to a Michael Jackson impersonator and says 'What does Michael Jackson think when he see's the little boy in McDonalds' leads on to a bit of a scuffle

he hits some guy in this vid for harassing people

• Registered Users Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭Spudmonkey

Oh no you didn't......

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭tiger55

Rosa Parks is regarded as a hero...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,485 ✭✭✭dj jarvis

tiger55 wrote: »
    Rosa Parks is regarded as a hero...

rosa parks was not being a dick - i would imagine from the video, she was having a bad day and being a dick

your comparison is absurd

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭ringadingding

That guy is a plonker, not funny and a bit of a bully.

The Michael Jackson impersonator was probably doing a ****ty job that he didn't like to pay the bills, and very likely got fired over it.

Purposely antagonising a homeless and probably a bit deranged guy, then asking people to call the police, classic bully tactics and then plays the innocent 'poor me'

Cock in my opinion

That guy is a plonker, not funny and a bit of a bully.

The Michael Jackson impersonator was probably doing a ****ty job that he didn't like to pay the bills, and very likely got fired over it.

Purposely antagonising a homeless and probably a bit deranged guy, then asking people to call the police, classic bully tactics and then plays the innocent 'poor me'

Cock in my opinion
    He met the Michael Jackson guy again a few months later and the rolls were reversed, the impersonator was with 3 or 4 other guys and approached joeyboots while he was talking to another person on the street and issued a few death threats before he was walked away ,I'd understand his reasons for doing so though.I agree he should never have engaged the homeless guy,although acting aggressive he hadn't harmed anyone.

Your spot on about him being a bully and as with all bullies he knows when to stop...he came upon a street dice game in one vid with four bandanna wearing guys and when told to turn the camera off , he did so immediately.

This is one of him being non aggressive

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭citizen_p

seems like a complete arsehole to me tbh.....

Advertisement