Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Premier League 2014/15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Hackers

Boards Pay league standing currently as below:

# Team Manager GW TOT
    1 Devestated 64 1160
    2 Costa Lot 65 1089
    3 Hackers2 91 1088
    4 Atletico Santiago 38 1003
    5 Ultimate Biting 54 993
    6 Cesc Offenders 83 978
    7 My Little Bony 37 973

€70 in the bag for Kev IRL by the looks of it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Didn't know there was a pay league in ultimate! Would be in second still way back on kev there though.

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Hackers

Yeah I posted a request way back in this thread in August and a few joined up, it was more so to try to ensure I kept myself interested for the season than anything else.

Its great that 1 of us is way up there in the overall rankings
    jimmii wrote: »
    Didn't know there was a pay league in ultimate! Would be in second still way back on kev there though.

Yeah makes it more interesting alright hopefully its still like that come April/may!

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭TaytoCrisps

Hackers wrote: »
    Boards Pay league standing currently as below:

# Team Manager GW TOT
    1 Devestated 64 1160
    2 Costa Lot 65 1089
    3 Hackers2 91 1088
    4 Atletico Santiago 38 1003
    5 Ultimate Biting 54 993
    6 Cesc Offenders 83 978
    7 My Little Bony 37 973

€70 in the bag for Kev IRL by the looks of it!!

Its Depressing being almost 200 points behind ! I am off the bottom after a few weeks so happy with that ! on to mid table mediocrity :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Milner DeMichelis and Sanchez in for a 30pt hit. Milner captained :pac:

manual_man wrote: »
    Milner DeMichelis and Sanchez in for a 30pt hit. Milner captained :pac:

Thats pretty badass! I did a very boring Aguero>Rooney for 4 weeks.

Thats pretty badass! I did a very boring Aguero>Rooney for 4 weeks.

ok so far. 8 for DeMich and 5 for Milner. No Silva tho boooooo lol

• Registered Users Posts: 39,505 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Silva and dimichellis gave me 23 points there. No armband on Silva though, rvp with the honour

ok so far. 8 for DeMich and 5 for Milner. No Silva tho boooooo lol

No City for me at all. Yikes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Dearg81

I brought in silva and Austin in a last second loan move but only had time to put silva in my team. He's down as vice captain with Siggy as captain. Will silva be my captain if I make substitutions?

Dearg81 wrote: »
    I brought in silva and Austin in a last second loan move but only had time to put silva in my team. He's down as vice captain with Siggy as captain. Will silva be my captain if I make substitutions?

Nope

Lamela and chadli adding to the haul. Strike force of rvp(c), jelly and Naismith must do better though

Barnes on my bench again, f*** this lol

My FPL team currently has 3 times the score of my UFPL team big drop coming tonight me thinks.

Rvp capt fail

i reckon its worth the risk. this is what i'm thinking:

Austin/Sanchez/Baines(or possibly City def)/Nasri(or possibly Silva) IN

Aguero/Ramsey/Cabella/Moore OUT

So i'd be replacing 4 non-playing/injured with 4 players with serious points potential (and improved captaincy options)

The 4 duds above are no use to me, and i have some others (Ade, Lovren, Bruce) who aren't seeing game-time either. Options at present are severely limited

Between extra points in general, and extra points(hopefully) from captaincy, i'd be fairly confident of making back the 40 points with interest over the 4 gameweeks

ooh lord. the thoughts if i had've went through with this getting silva and a city def. i'd have well made back the 40pts already :o

57 today.

Strikers and siggy big disappointments. Will prob go sterling capt tomorrow

At least Austin didn't punish me for putting him on the bench :D

Sterling, wellbeck, and rodwell (lol) will sub in for a loss of 4 points with sterling getting the armband.

Costa, fab and terry waiting in the wings for Monday

• Advertisement

KevIRL wrote: »
    57 today.

Strikers and siggy big disappointments. Will prob go sterling capt tomorrow

Got a couple of extra points late on and finished on 59. Despite the capt fail it meant a jump of 30 places to 19th.

Finished on 56 today but should have been 92 as I had Austin as captain and lost out on 36 points which would have been joint top score this week!

30 after changes! Fingers crossed for a big Sunday!!

Finished on 56 today but should have been 92 as I had Austin as captain and lost out on 36 points which would have been joint top score this week!

Where did the 36 points go? Did you accidently sub him off or something?

Where did the 36 points go? Did you accidently sub him off or something?

I brought in Silva and Austin on loan a minute before the deadline and when I went to update my team silva was starting but Austin was on the bench. I stuck him in for Naismith as captain but must have missed the deadline by a few seconds :(

It's my own fault for leaving it so late in the day to make changes but would have been nice to be top scorer in the world.

I brought in Silva and Austin on loan a minute before the deadline and when I went to update my team silva was starting but Austin was on the bench. I stuck him in for Naismith as captain but must have missed the deadline by a few seconds :(

It's my own fault for leaving it so late in the day to make changes but would have been nice to be top scorer in the world.

Ouch!

30 after changes! Fingers crossed for a big Sunday!!

55 after changes for me, just Rodwell, Wellbeck and Sterling (c) playing today.

Monday will likely see Fab and Costa come in for Naismith and Rodwell, and probably Terry for Caulkers 3 points.

Unless of course Wellbeck or Sterling score lower than Naismith's 2 points or Rodwell actually does anything (would be v surprised)

KevIRL wrote: »
    55 after changes for me, just Rodwell, Wellbeck and Sterling (c) playing today.

Monday will likely see Fab and Costa come in for Naismith and Rodwell, and probably Terry for Caulkers 3 points.

Unless of course Wellbeck or Sterling score lower than Naismith's 2 points or Rodwell actually does anything (would be v surprised)

Took out 3 players for a total of 2 and then changed Sterling to captain from Rooney have 4 playing today and 3 tomorrow plus Schurrle hopefully won't have to have put him in though!

Last week I had a GW ranking of 10k and only lost 35 places this week have a GK rank of 5k and dropped 120!!

Its pretty impressive that the guy who won the beta is in 17th (was 8th last week!). Obviously has come up with a pretty good formula!

• Advertisement

Took out 3 players for a total of 2 and then changed Sterling to captain from Rooney have 4 playing today and 3 tomorrow plus Schurrle hopefully won't have to have put him in though!

Last week I had a GW ranking of 10k and only lost 35 places this week have a GK rank of 5k and dropped 120!!

Think a lot of loans went through last week

Advertisement