Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Law in UU

Options
  • 01-11-2009 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

I was thinking of doing law or Business and was wandering is the course at UUJ and Magee good? I know the Business course is good though...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭regob

tbh honest in regards to law if ya can get into queens go to queens

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

I lived with two girls who did law at Magee. They rated it pretty highly and still do - both are on training contracts in England now. I don't know if the QUB snobbery translates to all courses equally regob?

pow wow i think you know im against the qub snobbery, i just meant, when applying to the institute in later days qub would be a far safer place to be in than at uum reason being institute is under the rule of queens and more credidation is given to a queens law degree

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Fair point regob, just curious about the 'snobbery' aspect was all. Glad to see you back by the way :P

cheers pow wow glad to be back

• Advertisement
Advertisement