Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

any advice?

• 23-02-2014 12:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

So I shop in my local supermarket everyday in out 10mins most times my niece, nephew in car lock it n il be 2 minutes so came out my car destroyed up the side go into shop in shock telling them when a witness an honest decent women came in to say she witnessed the coal lorry doing it who was delivering the coal to shop doing it and saw my car on two wheels when he hit it and drove off and she said she flashed and beeped and he still drove on ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭ellavin

I was to add to that sayin the guards says hes kinda denying it.. but after well nearly a year of applying for a jobs I have an interview this weekas ddental assistant :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,087 ✭✭✭Pro Hoc Vice

What I get from your posts, you drove to shop parked car for 10 mins (I'm not sure if children where left locked in car) when you returned car is damaged. You return to shop to tell the staff (I assume) nice lady says I saw it all it was a guy in the coal lorry. Guards called the coal driver says not me, you have an interview after a long employment.

Well issue proceedings against the coal lorry driver and business that owns the lorry and let their insurance sort it out.

Thanks for replying yes you have it all but I got a call from the guard tonight to say hes denying it an all and they'll cheak cctv on Monday I needed my car before then and regarding my insurance I reported it to them and a " claim rep to ring me on Monday I just feel like odds stacked against am only 22 and tryed for an interview in this particular occupation for some time by the witness she so adamant and I couldn't thank her anymore for her hoasty ..
    infosys wrote: »
    What I get from your posts, you drove to shop parked car for 10 mins (I'm not sure if children where left locked in car) when you returned car is damaged. You return to shop to tell the staff (I assume) nice lady says I saw it all it was a guy in the coal lorry. Guards called the coal driver says not me, you have an interview after a long employment.

Well issue proceedings against the coal lorry driver and business that owns the lorry and let their insurance sort it out.

Aswell as I loved my wee car the most reliable csr I ever had the shock I had when I came out after 10 mins and he'd drove off!?
    ellavin wrote: »
    Thanks for replying yes you have it all but I got a call from the guard tonight to say hes denying it an all and they'll cheak cctv on Monday I needed my car before then and regarding my insurance I reported it to them and a " claim rep to ring me on Monday I just feel like odds stacked against am only 22 and tryed for an interview in this particular occupation for some time by the witness she so adamant and I couldn't thank her anymore for her hoasty ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

I'm going to offer you some general advice.

Leave it to the Garda and claim from your insurance to fix the car.

Simples

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,750 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Moderator: Please read the charter. Please pay specific attention to the following rules:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=87523043&postcount=2

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=87523055&postcount=14

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement