Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dominos collection only

Options
  • 23-08-2015 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

So I just moved into my new house in D15 and decided to celebrate with a good old Dominos. But when I checked this evening all of the nearby stores offer collection only, no delivery! Can anyone explain this or am I missing something here?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭Dubwat

Maybe they can't get anyone to do the job, or you're outside the catchment area for that store(s), or all the delivery guys keep getting robbed?

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭SystemsGuy

Awh ya serious! This is heart breaking :(

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Moved from Food and Drink.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Their catchment areas are odd. For example I'm very near to the ongar branch but for delivery I need to order from laurel lodge.

Where are you based and which one is nearest to you?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

It's a website design flaw. Put in your address and delivery will become available. If you just click on the store it will only give you the collection option

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

just shows the old fashioned way of dialing for a pizza can sometimes be the best way!!

Advertisement