Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General handyman D15

Options
  • 26-08-2015 12:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,344 ✭✭✭

Hey, OK for equal opportunities, I guess I should be looking for a general handyperson! ;)

I need someone to come in around once a month to mow the lawn, sort out my (small) garden, do the odd bits and pieces around the house. If they're handy with cars, it would be an advantage but not necessary! Also I need two bedrooms painted, would be great if they could do that too.

It doesn't necessarily have to be someone who does this professionally, even just someone who does these things in their own home, and has a few hours free each month. I'm just not a practical person myself, and the simplest things that need to be done in the house baffle me sometimes, whereas I know it's probably just common sense to some people!

PM me with any recommendations - thanks!

(Also if anyone has any suggestions of a reasonable hourly rate for this sort of work, I'd appreciate that too!)

Advertisement