Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best gps or sat nav on android market

Options
  • 11-04-2013 7:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

Hi guys just interested what you think is a good app or groups of apps. I use waze a and Google maps.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,113 ✭✭✭homer911

For offline use I use Route66. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.route66.maps5&hl=en
    I undertand that the Google navigator can be used offline if you pre-cache the route, but if you stray off course, you could be in trouble

• Registered Users Posts: 33,687 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Sygic it the best one ive used to date. Ive found some of the others bloated and a bit heavy depending the device.

Ive used sygic on multiple android phone platforms and it hasnt missed a beat.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭PrzemoF

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭D16TURBO

I would give my vote to sygic aswell. I used it in the States for a week around California and on a trip from Luxembourg to Ireland and had no problems. They always have sales on aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭Mr.Fred

Navfree is another good one. I've used it in Ireland and UK without issue.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭celticsfan

i actually mentioned this on the nexus4 thread,my bad..sygic seems to be leading the way with having the tom tom maps,copilot is also right up there... its a pity iGo is not available on the play store...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭bittihuduga

Mr.Fred wrote: »
    Navfree is another good one. I've used it in Ireland and UK without issue.

+1

Advertisement