Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland Maps (Both North and South) for Oziexplorer

Options
  • 01-09-2014 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi All

Nice to be writing a request as a new contributor to the forums. I use Oziexplorer a lot with our Rambling group here in Coleraine. We travel both north and south of the border looking for good walks and we are never disappointed here in Ireland.

I was wondering if anyone has a full set of maps of Ireland scanned and calibrated that they would be willing to share or can anyone point me in the direction of what I'm looking for?

Have a great day!

Kind regards

Gerald

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,554 ✭✭✭Pat Mustard

Mod:

Thread reopened and edited by agreement, to avoid possible misunderstanding concerning copyright infringement issues.

I don't know if it's any assistance to you to point out the Scottish Mountaineering Club maps, which are available for Ireland, and are usable with Garmin.
    http://www.smc.org.uk/downloads/contour-maps

Welcome to the forum, Gerald.

Advertisement