Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registration.

Options
  • 02-09-2014 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hey guys,

All I have received from IADT in the post is the lovely bill with the cost of my course will they send out anything else like information pack or registration pack or that? A lot of other colleges seem to do.

Also what should I expect on registration day? haha

Any info be great thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Beakflakes

I got the same letter with said bill.... but I also got a welcome email from IADT a few days before the bill arrived which outlined how to register online for my course. The email also stated that the bill would be posted to us shortly.

Did you get this email?

Olivia111 wrote: »
    Hey guys,

All I have received from IADT in the post is the lovely bill with the cost of my course will they send out anything else like information pack or registration pack or that? A lot of other colleges seem to do.

Also what should I expect on registration day? haha

Any info be great thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Olivia111

Yeah I got the email and registered online. Finger crossed I filled it out correctly !

Best of luck!
    Olivia111 wrote: »
    Yeah I got the email and registered online. Finger crossed I filled it out correctly !

Same to you :-) what course you doing ?

DL704, Creative Music Production. You?

• Advertisement

DL823 Business In Entrepreneurship & Management

I see.... I have a feeling there is a possibility that we will not be sharing any modules;) Wish you all the best with it:)

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭Crunchy Friends

Hey guys,

Just wondering if you saw all this info on the IADT Website with details about registration & induction times and what not...?

I'm sure a link was probably in the email sent out but saw your posts and said I would post it here just in case :)

http://www.iadt.ie/en/CurrentStudents/Admissions/RegistrationDocumentation/

Advertisement