Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

European Rail Tickets & Irish Rail

Options
  • 02-09-2014 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭

Evening,

I have some friends staying with me and they have purchased european rail tickets through SNCF.

The tickets are open from the 04/09 until the 18/09 and specify the departing train station (killarney ) and the destination.

We were just wondering do they need to book a specific time in advance or can they just turn up for any available service?

Obviously its too late to ring anyone at Irish rail so im hoping someone has experience of dealing with this before.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,668 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Evening,

I have some friends staying with me and they have purchased european rail tickets through SNCF.

The tickets are open from the 04/09 until the 18/09 and specify the departing train station (killarney ) and the destination.

We were just wondering do they need to book a specific time in advance or can they just turn up for any available service?

Obviously its too late to ring anyone at Irish rail so im hoping someone has experience of dealing with this before.

Thanks

You can turn up for any train.

Advertisement