Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A blog which makes reading the Sindo easier

Options
  • 01-09-2014 6:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭

I started a blog! It frustrates me the way news organisations just dump the contents of their newspapers online.

That's where my blog comes in!

Online Sunday Independent

It gives links to articles in the order they appeared in the newspaper. I have started with the Sindo (because it's weekly!), but could potentially expand to include the IT and Indo.

I'm not sure how regularly I'll be able to (or want to) update it. Would anyone be interested in sharing the load?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭Raspberry Fileds

Just posted the most recent issue. Apologies for delay. Anyone find it helpful?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭IRE60

Very bizarre occurrence, look what the NYT launched

http://app.nytimes.com/

How interesting

C

IRE60 wrote: »
    Very bizarre occurrence, look what the NYT launched

http://app.nytimes.com/

How interesting

C

I wonder what their app was like before.

I think I probably got the idea from the Economist magazine's online edition. It's very attractively and conveniently laid out.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,770 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

I started a blog! It frustrates me the way news organisations just dump the contents of their newspapers online.

um why its rare that i read something online that I'll want to read in the the paper newspaper too

This week's issue up. Again, apologies for not having it up sooner. I go back to college in the next week; is no one else up for sharing duties?!

• Advertisement
Advertisement