Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Esmoke Ireland B+M shop now open

Options
  • 01-09-2014 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Folks,
    Esmoke Ireland would like to annnounce the opening of a new B+M shop in Palmerstown, Dublin.

check out the esmoke ireland website for opening times etc and the massive range of vaping equipment from a beginner to an elite vaper im sure you will be happy with what you can get in store......Drop in for a coffee ,chat, and of course a vape.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

moxie81 wrote: »
    Folks,
    Esmoke Ireland would like to annnounce the opening of a new B+M shop in Palmerstown, Dublin.

check out the esmoke ireland website for opening times etc and the massive range of vaping equipment from a beginner to an elite vaper im sure you will be happy with what you can get in store......Drop in for a coffee ,chat, and of course a vape.

Welcome moxie81

As this is your first post, I was wondering if perhaps you work there or are part of the management there :) You seem to know tonnes about a store that has just opened a few days ago!!

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Tickityboo

Welcome moxie81

As this is your first post, I was wondering if perhaps you work there or are part of the management there :) You seem to know tonnes about a store that has just opened a few days ago!!

Of course they are!!
    Give them a brake they are just alerting people to a new place that they can visit in person.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 moxie81

Neil,
    No i dont work there i couldnt be trusted with all the gear they have lol, I would be a customer of theirs from before they even had a B+M shop and im local to the area so just delighted to have a quality shop around the corner from me.

you obviously vape neil, ya should call into them if your close good merhandise,good coffee and friendly staff.

I plug this company on fb all the time as i always get top class customer care.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

Thanks Moxie, I'll be sure to drop in the next time I'm over that direction.

Do you know if they'll have their full online range available and at the same prices? If so that would be great.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭DublinCJM

Agree that they're great. Bit far away from me though :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭nuttyboy79

rickyjb wrote: »
    Thanks Moxie, I'll be sure to drop in the next time I'm over that direction.

Do you know if they'll have their full online range available and at the same prices? If so that would be great.

I was there Saturday and what looks like the full range of juices is there all right an almost overwhelming selection. As for hardware I couldn't be sure. I only bought juice and that was the same price.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭moonboy52

Glad to see their business grow. I am only vaping 6 weeks, but i just love their Wingnuts range of juice.

From what i see they have the full range yes bar one or two that flew off the shelves on saturday , and all mods on display lovely little collection of hana mods and they assured me vaporsharks are en route to.

Love that shop dont need to spend a fortune searching for juice i just use the tasting station at the counter all liquids up for sampling :-)

From what i see they have the full range yes bar one or two that flew off the shelves on saturday , and all mods on display lovely little collection of hana mods and they assured me vaporsharks are en route to.

Love that shop dont need to spend a fortune searching for juice i just use the tasting station at the counter all liquids up for sampling :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭Shinobollo

Have to say, without ESI I'd probably still be on the smellies instead of being over 6 months smoke free.
    Their help over that period and particularly Sabrinas advice when I was starting off, has been invaluable. In response to an email looking for information, she took the time out to ring me for a chat - unsolicited - as well as replying to the mail.

To be fair, I've dealt with most Irish vendors at this stage and all have been extremely helpful.

Anyone brave enough to open a b&m shop in this country, where they can provide advice to vapers and potential vapers based on such a wealth of real knowledge has my admiration and best wishes.

It's great to know that there are proper alternatives to the kiosks and chain stores selling their own brand products and that these alternatives have wide ranges of options, cater for vapers both new and old and most importantly are staffed by people who know what they are talking about.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Was there over the weekend. As it's open Saturdays, it'll be my new emergency vape shop, as the one in Mary Street Mall is been forced to move, I think. Well stocked, and next to a free carpark that's easy to find.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

the_syco wrote: »
    [...] the one in Mary Street Mall is been forced to move, I think...

I'm not derailing the thread, but just to let you know that the SmokeDifferent store has moved to 85 Capel Street, only a few minutes away. They have moved from the Mary Mall, but are now setup elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 O Magician OO

Dropped in to ESmoke yesterday. Nice little shop, very friendly.Good range of high end liquid. Was looking for a 10ml of El-Toro Eden E-liq but they only had 30ml. Gave me a free 10ml from the tester so I could try it out before splashing on the 30ml. Much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Was in today and the place is great. Very nicely displayed products and good knowledge and advice and sales from the 2 lads behind the counter. Nice and bright and airy too. Lots of stock for new and advanced vapers. Course I'm saving for vapefest so the couldn't get me to part with too much money, this time :P

And of course the banter and friendliness is always great to have too!

Advertisement