Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Converse Shoes..???

Options
  • 10-12-2012 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

hi looking to get a pair of converse for the girlfriend for xmas..problem is the pair she is after can only be found on the converse.com website

http://www.converse.com/#/products/Sneakers/ChuckTaylor/122093

just wondering does anyone know if they can be bought in ireland or are they just an exclusive to the US website..????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Jazbee

Heard that some companies offer a delivery deal from US to ireland. You get the items delivered to a US address then they post them on to you. Maybe google it? Sorry not more help.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

Have you tried ebay international?

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭sunrise91

I remember my sister was looking to buy a pair off the website during the summer when I was over in New York but as far as I remember, they wouldn't accept her Irish laser card, only American ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 kennyegan121

thank you for the replys..think iv given up lookn to try and get them at this stage..tryed nearly every shop that sells converse and they all say that they cant be found over here..kind of left it a bit late 2 order anythn from the US aswel..goen get the dark grey hi-tops for her..she would have preferred the light grey ones but the dark ones are nice aswel..

thanks again for your help guys

Advertisement