Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help on ASOS size/delivery...

Options
  • 08-12-2012 12:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭

Hello all!

I'm going to a lil' get-together with my friends next Saturday. I've gotten everything but the pants I want. My main reason (besides from Christmas burrowing a hole in my wallet) is I'm not sure what size to order. I've recently lost some weight and am in-between sizes right now, the pants I want are from ASOS and are titled 'Super Skinny' but in the description are described as being made from stretch denim.

Now this has me stumped. Should I opt for the larger or smaller size between the two? I have a stretch skinny pant from RI in my (new) smaller size that's actually even gone baggy but the fact these are SUPER SKINNY... well honestly, it seems daunting on my not so-but still fat ass. I have to get them Monday because the party is Saturday and I can't afford the time of returns so they HAVE to fit.

I'm rambling now so any help? Should I play it safe and go for the bigger or take a risk? I guess I'm asking what is the fit like from ASOS. Also, delivery... What's the opinion? I'm leaning towards express given the time of year but I've also heard it can be pretty dodgy at times.

Feckin hell! The stress to look nice, eh?! :rolleyes:

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

They are AWESOME.

Could you afford to buy two sizes, and just send the one that doesn't fit back?

From the "catwalk" view on Asos they actually look baggy?? I think if you go a size bigger you can always stick a discreet black belt on them. Too small and you're fairly scuppered.

As for their delivery, you might need to opt for the express just to be sure. Last time I ordered I went for regular delivery and the tracking code they promised never came through, but I got them on time anyway.

Advertisement