Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Catch up on sky

Options
  • 17-10-2014 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭

Got a new box the other day, Sky plus hd. When I go into on demand there is no catchup option like there used to be on my older box? Anyone else experienced this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 riddick69

Hi

I have just got a new box myself and I notice that the menu has changed when I press TV Guide. I still have Catch Up TV. When I press TV Guide on my remote, there are 8 boxes on the screen and the Catch Up TV option is on the top third from the left.

Hope this helps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

Hey there folks,

Sky Ireland were in touch and asked me to post the following on their behalf to try and help you both out:
    Sky is continually investing in content for our customers and since launching On Demand content for Irish customers in 2012 we currently offer more box sets of the latest shows than any other Pay TV or online subscription service, including nine times more than UPC. The reason we've made this change is to allow us to continue to invest in our Box Sets library for the benefit of our HD customers, creating extra value for our HD subscribers. As more and more people watch TV on demand, we want to further develop, and invest in, our Box Sets service to make it even better than before.

Furthermore Sky is continually introducing ways for customers to get the most from their subscription, including the launch of Sky Atlantic in 2011, which is exclusive to Sky customers, the launch of Sky Go, which offers access to TV content via mobile devices, laptops and tablets, and the introduction of Sky On Demand, which provides access to thousands of hours of TV content and greater flexibility and control over how customers watch their favourite shows.

Remember all customers with a connected Sky+HD set-top box will continue to be able to access Catch Up TV at no extra cost, plus Sports and Movies on demand in line with their subscription.

For more information on Box Sets and how to connect your HD box click here: http://www.sky.com/products/ways-to-watch/tv-box-sets/index-roi.html

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭construct06

A software update fixed this issue

Advertisement