Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Curtain maker

Options
  • 07-10-2014 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a curtain maker in Galway city or county?

I want to get three or four roman blinds made and have been to two curtain shops but the quoted prices are just crazy.

help appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 cj 1977

buzz11 wrote: »

I want to get three or four roman blinds made and have been to two curtain shops but the quoted prices are just crazy.

help appreciated!

I would absolutely recommend Delma Corbett who works above Corbett glass in Westside (opposite Dunnes). I ran a curtain store for many many years in Galway and Delma is the only person I'd let near my own Windows because I know she's a perfectionist!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭Creative Juices

cj 1977 wrote: »
    I would absolutely recommend Delma Corbett who works above Corbett glass in Westside (opposite Dunnes). I ran a curtain store for many many years in Galway and Delma is the only person I'd let near my own Windows because I know she's a perfectionist!

I have also heard very good things about Delma's work.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 BarryP

hi,

Does anyone have a number for Delma Corbett?

Barry

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭kefir32

Can totally vouch for Delma Corbett, lovely lady and very neat work at a fair price

• Registered Users Posts: 4 cj 1977

BarryP wrote: »
    hi,

Does anyone have a number for Delma Corbett?

Barry

I just pm'ed you Delma's no :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 bess

could I get this phone number too please

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭Curious Geroge

buzz11 wrote: »

help appreciated!

Roman blinds; there is a woman working out of turloughmore for Hillary blinds; PM if you need a contact number. We priced around galway and she was about 60% cheaper than the lowest we got. If its curtains, Caramel with the roscommon curtain centre beat all the shops in town and carried a much bigger range at the higher end of the market.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sharn

Hi All,

Could I get the number for delma corbett also?

much appreciated.
    Sharon

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement