Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage Application 1 person has ICB Record

Options
  • 05-09-2014 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

My wife and I want to apply for a mortgage... however I have a record on ICB due to a visa card a few years back... the debt is being paid down as agreed but it is a record on my ICB report...

AIB have declined our application directly stating this... even though my circumstances have dramaticlly improved since the problem happened due to a new job..

My wife has a perfect track record with a large amount of savings ready to go...

Is there any lenders who can overlook the past mistake will consider current circumstances... We can pay down the debt immediately.

Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,113 ✭✭✭homer911

Existing financial commitments are taken into account when applying for a mortgage, as well as any ICB record. Paying off the CC debt should help both.

Advertisement