Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freelance Development - Questionable Project Requests

Options
  • 10-03-2014 5:50pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Working to clear my Fiancees laptop of the nasty Garda virus that tries to scam money from people. Reminds me of a project I was approached to do on one the freelancer sites by a shady Eastern European. I was offered €15k to develop malware that would infect EPOS machinces and skim credit card details. Happily declined knowing I may get stitched up in more way than one or that it may potentially come back to haunt me.

Anyone have any interesting project offers or dealt with any shady characters as a freelancer?

Advertisement