Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are Taytos the No1 cause of Heartburn

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

maybe its the beer your drinkin with the taytos.....have a bar of choc .....choc and tayto yummy....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 496 ✭✭renraw

If you ever get heartburn or indigestion in the pub during a feed of beer, theres a peppermint drink (can't think of the name) that you get in shot form. Absolutely brilliant for sorting it out... Tastes like a mint choc ice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Everything gives me heartburn. I should really invest in a pack of Rennies.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭SnoozySuzie

I thought I was the only freak who got it from crisps! Fruit,weetabix and tomatoes are killers too, but everything gives me heartburn. I nearly have shares in gaviscon. My OH says he gonna put "That's repeating on me something terrible" on my head stone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

Jelly babies give me Heart Burn .
    I ate a box of them last night and the heart burn kicked in but all I could think of was ''Just one more '' I went to bed with Lava in my throat

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Seriously like i cannot eat a pack without some serious heartburn a hour later ?
    Are there others like me ?
    We could form a support group

its only you, fatty.

Advertisement