Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bet365 In-Play Bet Offer Juventus v Real Madrid

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 morphy69

Ching ching, happy as larry with that !! also have btts in the 2nd half on my mrs account. Greedy i know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭Gooners

duffman13 wrote: »
    Done Madrid pre game and got ballsy and done Madrid at 6-1 to win when 1-0 down. Can cash out both bets for 40 quid profit or wait it out for a potential 500 quid. Decisions!

Either cash in both or don't cash in one and leave the other. It voids your risk free bet if you cash in the pre-game one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭djhaxman

morphy69 wrote: »
    Ching ching, happy as larry with that !! also have btts in the 2nd half on my mrs account. Greedy i know

Great bet. Will try it tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭ballyargus

had the Btts myself there. Just did Both to score in the second half there at 11/4 as the free bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭Help!!!!

I've got the following

Bet: Juve or Real win E30 to pay out E40.90
    In play: draw E30 to pay out E93.00

My question is, if the game gets to the 86min & the games a draw & the pay out is roughly E80 odd but it looks like someone will score a winner if I then cash it out & someone does in fact score so the first bet wins & I've cashed out the in play will this be breaking the rules? Is there some rule that the bet has to go to full time?

Its the best value bet i can find, always pays more 1st half as they expect there not to be goals in the 1st half. Returns are fantastic for a risk free bet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,025 ✭✭✭duffman13

Gooners wrote: »
    Either cash in both or don't cash in one and leave the other. It voids your risk free bet if you cash in the pre-game one.

Cheers for that, if Real go up I'll cash out both. Didn't realise that

Help!!!! wrote: »
    I've got the following

My question is, if the game gets to the 86min & the games a draw & the pay out is roughly E80 odd but it looks like someone will score a winner if I then cash it out & someone does in fact score so the first bet wins & I've cashed out the in play will this be breaking the rules? Is there some rule that the bet has to go to full time?

There is something in the rules about not cashing in either bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭ballyargus

I've got the following

2. "Risk free bet value will be equal to the stake of your largest pre-match single bet placed on the Juventus v Real Madrid Champions League match, played on Tuesday 5th May 2015, up to a maximum of €50*. Pre-match bets that are fully or partly Cashed Out will not qualify for the offer, whether Cashed Out pre-match or In-Play. The largest pre-match bet that has not been fully or partly Cashed Out will qualify (up to €50*)."

3. "Risk free bet will be deemed your first single bet placed In-Play on the Juventus v Real Madrid Champions League match, played on Tuesday 5th May 2015. If your first single In-Play bet is fully or partly Cashed Out, you will no longer be eligible to receive this offer"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

hmmm I went for Juve or draw pre game, so now I'm thinking Ive only really got RM or draw as a safe bet unless Juve score early on

ok thanks....thought that might be the case

Hi guys,

A bet i do is 50 on both teams not to score in the 1st half, pre bet 50 pays 1.14 = 57.14 so you make 7.14 with your in play bet refunded as a loser. Then as soon game kicks off i put 50 on both to score 1st half, if it comes in it pays £275 worth the risk of winning big or winning 7.14.

What happens if only one team scores will you not lose?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,174 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

What happens if only one team scores will you not lose?

No. If one team scores thats both teams not to score a winner

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    No. If one team scores thats both teams not to score a winner

Oh yeah....might have to give it a go tomorrow
    thanks

I personally think that bet365 make these offers knowing that folk will get confused and fook up their bet, it is difficult sometimes to get your head around it, but as a general rule i look at always making sure that the lower odds bet is always my pre bet, and the higher odds bet my risk free bet, trying to explain to people how to do this bet can be confusing, as they just cant get their heads around a risk free bet.

• Advertisement

I did Real in play and over 9 corners.

Bloody disaster, went from the 30th minute to 50 odd without one.

Then James hits the bar from 5 yards without a goalie and Carvahal makes a stupid tackle.... Typical.. Always happens.

i would love a madrid goal now !!!

i would love a madrid goal now !!!

Most people on here need 2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

spock. wrote:
    Lumping both bets on Madrid win @ 2/1

Not looking good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭shmeee

spock. wrote: »
    Not looking good.

Likewise, down 50, won't worry. Was worth the risk I taught.

Real hitting crossbar in first half could prove very costly now!

Onto tomorrow night now is all.

• Advertisement

Ramos is a donkey.

Hernandez can't give an accurate pass to save his life.

getting myself confused, but if my pre match bet wins, then I still keep that win, they just refund the losing in play bet? I did 50 and 50

getting myself confused, but if my pre match bet wins, then I still keep that win, they just refund the losing in play bet? I did 50 and 50

Yes that's right.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

F*ck sake, was gonna do a safe bet that guaranteed profit. Went with my gut and back Real pre match and in play. I'll know for tomorrow.

Yes that's right.

cheers, relaise now I could have cashed out both bets for a bigger profit, oh well

Lukker- wrote: »
    F*ck sake, was gonna do a safe bet that guaranteed profit. Went with my gut and back Real pre match and in play. I'll know for tomorrow.

At least you get in-play bet refund. Often did same bet more than once I was so sure it would come in. No refund.:(

At least you get in-play bet refund. Often did same bet more than once I was so sure it would come in. No refund.:(

Money back on Barca tomorrow then!

I suppose the inplay refund takes a day to be refunded, currently showing as lost

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,625 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

I suppose the inplay refund takes a day to be refunded, currently showing as lost

Should be there tomorrow morning at the latest.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,174 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Money back on Barca tomorrow then!

Normally a couple of hours

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,977 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

Sorry lads if already asked i put the free 50 on BTTS in first half at 11/2 in play and got back 325 do i get back the 50 lost on the first bet also.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Nuts102 wrote: »
    Sorry lads if already asked i put the free 50 on BTTS in first half at 11/2 in play and got back 325 do i get back the 50 lost on the first bet also.

No mate. Only if the In play lost would you get the 50 back.

Nuts102 wrote: »

No, you get money back on in-play not on pre-match

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭JohnPPP

Going to have to join bet365 for this tomorrow. I'm a bit worried they won't give me the offer since I'm new (and will only give the first deposit bonus) though.

Anyway, still want to know exactly how it works before jumping in though. Can I bet 50 and then let's say 5 euro or do you really need to be doing 50 and another 50?

Anyone have a explain you're your 5 version of how it works haha.

Edit - So you bet 50 before the game. You then get 50 from betfair to use in play for free. If the first bet loses you get the 50 back which you can withdraw. Am I right?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,923 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

JohnPPP wrote: »
    Going to have to join bet365 for this tomorrow. I'm a bit worried they won't give me the offer since I'm new (and will only give the first deposit bonus) though.

Anyway, still want to know exactly how it works before jumping in though. Can I bet 50 and then let's say 5 euro or do you really need to be doing 50 and another 50?

you can bet any amount you want prematch and that will be matched in play risk free (up to 50 on both)

just have 100 in your account pre match as you do have to use your own money for the inplay bet

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Nidgeweasel

Why would you. The 2nd bet is risk free.

The best thing to do is not to spoof around and be prepared to be putting down 100 euro minimum.

I staked 160 tonight, all risk free to win 35. It depends if you're bothered to do that. I am.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭JohnPPP

They only refund the first 50 bet though, right? I feel stupid tbh. Might just try copy someone else tomorrow.

They only refund the first 50 bet though, right? I feel stupid tbh. Might just try copy someone else tomorrow.

They refund UP TO 50 on your IN PLAY bet.

You could do 5/5 10/10 20/20 30/30 40/40 bets, just make sure the stakes are the same.

No. Your pre game bet is the bet if it loses, you lose.
    Your in play bet, if it loses, you get it back.
    Normally people do a fairly safe pregame bet and are more adventurous for the in play.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Nidgeweasel

No reason to feel stupid fella.

Consider it this way, your pre match bet is a qualifying normal bet.

Once you have put that on, you qualify for a risk free bet to the value of the first bet and up to a maximum of £50. This will be your second bet and has to be placed in-play. If that doesn't win, your stake is returned.

There will be plenty of options posted here tomorrow and very clearly laid out. Take your time doing it and it will make sense.

• Advertisement

Anyone still waiting on the 50e back?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

yep

Got mine back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

shmeee wrote:
    Anyone still waiting on the 50e back?

Got it back a few minutes ago.

spock. wrote: »
    Got it back a few minutes ago.

Just got it there now, finest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

got my 50 there

• Advertisement

Edit - So you bet 50 before the game. You then get 50 from betfair to use in play for free. If the first bet loses you get the 50 back which you can withdraw. Am I right?

Don't mind the deposit bonus for now the mobile one is far better.

For the first time deposit bonus I had to rotate my initial e20 to the value of e160 to withdraw.
    Did luckily manage to get a positive withdrawal on it but took a fair few wins.

However if you do the champions league bet on the mobile you'll get an email with a code to get a matched balance for using the mobile version.
    This is even immediately withdrawable and can be activated AFTER the bet as I only found out about it after the qualifying bet.
    Also I only joined 365 for the Barca/City offer a few months back... So that clarifies that the offer is valid to new accounts too.

Lads if you do a FG pre bet and he doesn't play it's void yes? But is it also void if the game is 0-0?

Lads if you do a FG pre bet and he doesn't play it's void yes? But is it also void if the game is 0-0?

Yes got paid on this before

Yes got paid on this before

Even tho the game was 0-0?

Spoke to Bet365. Will return if he doesn't play. 50 on Rodes as free bet
    IP will prob be 50 on Barca

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement