Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bet365 In-Play Bet Offer Juventus v Real Madrid

• 03-05-2015 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭

Juventus face Real Madrid in a Champions League semi-final on Tuesday 5th May – and we’ve got a fantastic In-Play bet offer to add to the excitement.

Place a pre-match bet on the Juventus v Real Madrid game and we’ll give you a risk free In-Play bet to the same stake on the big match.

To qualify for your risk free In-Play bet, simply place a bet before kick-off, then once the game starts place another bet on any In-Play market. If your FIRST In-Play bet loses we will refund this stake, up to the same value as your largest pre-match bet (max £50*).

As always, there'll be plenty to choose from with over 70 In-Play markets available throughout the game including Next Goal, Match Goals, Total Corners, Half-Time Result, Full-Time Result and much more.

With an extensive range of pre-match and In-Play markets and a fantastic In-Play bet offer, bet365 is the number one place for all your Soccer betting.
    Its back good luck

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,923 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

what are the chances :D

vy4oz7.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Great didn't notice Barca v Bayern one

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

What pre match bets are people thinking of for the Juve v Madrid game?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Anyone spot an arb?

Here's a few systems taken from a FB group I'm in:

Bet 365 offer for Real Madrid v Juventus
    Prematch-- £50 Juventus/DRAW half time double chance = £68.18
    Inplay --£50 on REAL madrid HAL time result = £160
    Juve lead or drawing at HT = £18,18 profit
    Real Madrid winning at HT = £60 profit
    ======================================================
    Prematch-- £50 on UNDER 3,5 match goals = £60
    Inplay = £50 on OVER 2,5 match goals = £117,50
    3 goals exactly = £77,50 profit
    4 goals =£17,50 profit
    under 3 goals = £10 profit
    ======================================================
    Prematch -- £50 on UNDER 1,5 first half goals =£64,28
    INPLAY --£50 on OVER 1,5 first half goals = £175
    Over 1,5 first half gives you £75 profit
    Under 1,5 first half gives you £14,28
    =====================================================
    Prematch = £50 on over 0.5 goals = £55
    Betfair--£5 on the NIL NIL
    Inplay == Anything you wish, goal before, corners, as its risk free
    =====================================================

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

Bet365 are ridiculous.

Simple as that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,625 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Bet365 are ridiculous.

Simple as that.

Care to elaborate?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Care to elaborate?

Don't really think I need to elaborate.

They're essentially giving anyone in Ireland and the UK two free €50 bets (if they want it). This weeks offers, along with their burst of promotions around Christmas time, are simply ridiculous. Everyone should have an account just for these promotions - even people who don't gamble. Because it is potentially a lot of free money for no effort or risk whatsoever. (granted there is a 100/1 risk the first bet doesn't come off).

FatRat wrote: »
    Don't really think I need to elaborate.

They're essentially giving anyone in Ireland and the UK two free €50 bets (if they want it). This weeks offers, along with their burst of promotions around Christmas time, are simply ridiculous. Everyone should have an account just for these promotions - even people who don't gamble. Because it is potentially a lot of free money for no effort or risk whatsoever. (granted there is a 100/1 risk the first bet doesn't come off).

It's 100% risk free in some cases.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

Great publicity for them though and I know of loads who have signed up to get these offers and now bet with them regularly. Plus, they obviously aren't losing that much or they wouldn't still be at it!

Not sure what to take pre-match here.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭JohnDaniels

tbh, unless you can't afford to lose the money then just pick a bet you like and then back the same one in play. You essentially get 100 quid on a bet while only risking 50. You will likely end up in the long run coming out with a similar profit only this way you a proper gamble on the game.

I would hazard a guess that one of the main reasons Bet365 have continued this promotion is it gets huge amounts of people comfortable with betting decent amounts of money. I know people who would have normally only bet around 5 euro max on a game but because of this promotion they got used to placing bigger bets and the buzz around it. They have subsequently outside of this promotion bet amounts they never would have dreamed of doing beforehand.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭MurDawg

Really tempted to go big on Madrid.. They got through their bogey team without conceding and to be fair they missed so many opportunities to put that tie to bed early on.

Pogba is a huge blow for Juve, is Benzema is out for tonight too?

Juve have been going well and are a strong side but Madrid and barca seem to be in a league of their own nowadays

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Is +0.5 ht Asian the same as HT double chance?

Is +0.5 ht Asian the same as HT double chance?

Yeh mate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

Gonna take draw ht-ft @ 7-2 prematch and back Real in play

Tomorrow Barca @ 8-11 pre and Barca in play as well

Bet365 are ridiculous.

Bet365 are ridiculous...ly good would have explained it better ;).
    Thought you meant they were terrible?
    They have by far, the best sign up bonus and every time they do the bet 50, get free 50, I'd assume they get a load of new accounts signed up.

Big move Juventus overnight.

BTW
    Paddy Power are doing Bet 20 get 2x5 free in running bets on both CL matches this week.

Trying to explain to my mates who only use Paddys to sign up for this offer is a fcking chore. I don't know why I bother.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭shmeee

Big move Juventus overnight.

Real 6/4 out to 21/10 in last 24 hours.

Some price now! But why the mega drift?

No idea but I've just lumped on Madrid.

• Advertisement

Cue no Ronaldo :(

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭colinod

Over 0.5 pre match

0-0 in play...

C'mon 0-0 :)

Trying to explain to my mates who only use Paddys to sign up for this offer is a fcking chore. I don't know why I bother.

+1
    I've tried getting people to sign up for the €200 bonus with NO RISK involved and they look at you blankly.
    Real 6/4 out to 21/10 in last 24 hours.

Some price now! But why the mega drift?
    Cue no Ronaldo

Only reason should be no Ronaldo as there's no other player that would make a move that big overnight.
    I think Juventus are a lay at 1.74, if Ronaldo does play, they will be back to favs, if he doesn't, the RM move has already happened.
    Mind you RP in the back page are saying Juventus will be a massive nut to crack for RM.

Ronaldo hurt his back in training yesterday that's where the movement comes from, but MARCA are saying it's nothing to be worried about.

+1
    I've tried getting people to sign up for the €200 bonus with NO RISK involved and they look at you blankly.

Only reason should be no Ronaldo as there's no other player that would make a move that big overnight.
    I think Juventus are a lay at 1.74, if Ronaldo does play, they will be back to favs, if he doesn't, the RM move has already happened.
    Mind you RP in the back page are saying Juventus will be a massive nut to crack for RM.

It's actually insane, ''100 quid is a lot '' Well just do 25/25 or whatever you have. ''Not worth it then'' ''I'll give you a loan'' ''Ah Can't be arsed''

Genuinely annoys me when they consider themselves good bettors ><

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Lumping both bets on Madrid win @ 2/1

Am I right in saying that I'm really getting Madrid @ 5/1?

I'll probably play it safe with an arb on the Barcelona game though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭shmeee

spock. wrote: »
    Lumping both bets on Madrid win @ 2/1

Am I right in saying that I'm really getting Madrid @ 5/1?

I'll probably play it safe with an arb on the Barcelona game though.

I'm doing the exact same, Madrid done already and the minute game kicks off I'll be having another 50 on them.

50 on Madrid pre match @ 2/1 and I think I'll go for Ronaldo first goal scorer in play @ 4/1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Did 50 on under 5.5 goals at 1/50 and covered it with 2.75 on 6 or more goals on PP at 18/1.

In play I'm thinking about:

Correct score half time 0-0 6/4
    Draw HT/Draw FT 15/4
    Draw 11/5
    0-0 Draw 7-1
    Ronaldo anytime 8/5
    Ronaldo to score 2+ 17/2

Might watch 5 minutes and let my insticts guide me..

• Advertisement

Just reading Juventus have only lost 1 of their last 54 competitive home games! :eek:
    Will be interesting to see what the prices do when the teams are announced around 6.45pm.

Just reading Juventus have only lost 1 of their last 54 competitive home games! :eek:
    Will be interesting to see what the prices do when the teams are announced around 6.45pm.

There last home defeat was to Munich in '13. In the CL.

Tbh. I wouldn't look to much into there League form. They'll be pishing that league for awhile. Way ahead of the others.

The last 3 decent teams they played at home in CL have been :

Munich Lost 0-2
    Madrid Drew 2-2
    Atletico Drew 0-0

They beat a reasonable OK Dortmund this season, but everybody knows what Dortmunds season was like.

I think people are hyping up there Defense way to much. 3 decent teams they played and they didn't win 1. Conceding 4.

They do have a cracking defense. Allegri has given them an added dimension in Europe but I think being at home hampers them a bit. They will have to push for at least a goal although I think they'd settle for 0-0 now and try and nick an away goal at the Bernebeu.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,923 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Don't think Juve will give real an inch esp in the first half
    0-0 ht 6/4
    Very tempted to go for same ft also

• Registered Users Posts: 12 morphy69

Hi guys,

A bet i do is 50 on both teams not to score in the 1st half, pre bet 50 pays 1.14 = 57.14 so you make 7.14 with your in play bet refunded as a loser. Then as soon game kicks off i put 50 on both to score 1st half, if it comes in it pays £275 worth the risk of winning big or winning 7.14.

• Registered Users Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Saint Sonner

If odds stay the same I was thinking about doing this for the two matches can anyone see if my thinking is flawed cause I don't want to be caught out:

Before Kick Off - £50 Juve DC @ 1.4
    Inplay - £50 Real Win @ 3.0

Juve win or draw = £20 profit
    Real win = £50 profit

TOMORROW

Before kick off - £50 Barca DC @ 1.18
    Inplay - £50 Bayern Win @ 5.0

Barca Win or Draw = £9 profit
    Bayern Win = £150 profit

Am I right on this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Saint Sonner

morphy69 wrote: »
    Hi guys,

This bet currently at odds of 1.83 btts yes and same odds for both not to score, nets you a profit of 41.66, put 50 pre bet on btts no, then soon as game kicks off put 50 on btts, guarantees 41.66 or better if odds change straight away providing no one scores in the 1st 10 seconds or so !!

If btts in 1st half surely you lose about 9 quid?

If btts in 1st half surely you lose about 9 quid?

if i chose to do btts 1st half, then 50 on no pays 57.14, plus my 50 back if they dont both score 1st half, returns in total 107.14.

When i stake the other 50 on btts in the 1st half right after kick off it returns £275 if it comes in, staked £100 in total returns are either £275 or £107, unless i am missing something here !!

I will edit my last post i fooked up on the btts bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Nidgeweasel

There last home defeat was to Munich in '13. In the CL.

Tbh. I wouldn't look to much into there League form. They'll be pishing that league for awhile. Way ahead of the others.

The last 3 decent teams they played at home in CL have been :

Munich Lost 0-2
    Madrid Drew 2-2
    Atletico Drew 0-0

They beat a reasonable OK Dortmund this season, but everybody knows what Dortmunds season was like.

I think people are hyping up there Defense way to much. 3 decent teams they played and they didn't win 1. Conceding 4.

They still need to win those games though and they had been very, very impressive at home.

This is a good draw for them this. They're extremely combative and will give Madrid problems. Favouring the draw here.

If odds stay the same I was thinking about doing this for the two matches can anyone see if my thinking is flawed cause I don't want to be caught out:

Before Kick Off - £50 Juve DC @ 1.4
    Inplay - £50 Real Win @ 3.0

Juve win or draw = £20 profit
    Real win = £50 profit

TOMORROW

Before kick off - £50 Barca DC @ 1.18
    Inplay - £50 Bayern Win @ 5.0

Barca Win or Draw = £9 profit
    Bayern Win = £150 profit

Am I right on this?

I'd wait for the Barca one, may get better odds tomorrow etc :)

But you're correct in regards to tonights game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,977 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

morphy69 wrote: »
    if i chose to do btts 1st half, then 50 on no pays 57.14, plus my 50 back if they dont both score 1st half, returns in total 107.14.

When i stake the other 50 on btts in the 1st half right after kick off it returns £275 if it comes in, staked £100 in total returns are either £275 or £107, unless i am missing something here !!

No i think your right and i like it i think i will do the same. Seems the best i can see where you can't lose money and you have a chance of making a good return of 175 if it comes up.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,174 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Going with over 0.5 goals pre game and draw ht real ft 11/2 in play

Juve game

stake 50 pre bet on under 2.5 pays 80 + 50 in play returned total 130 profit 30
    stake 50 in play on over 2.5 pays 115 profit 15
    either way its 30 or 15 profit risk free.

stake 50 on btts no in the 2nd half pays 62.50 + 50 back from in play bet returns 112.50
    stake 50 in play btts yes in the 2nd half pays 187.50
    either way its 12.50 or 87.50 profit

Half time bet
    pre bet juve or draw 50 returns 64.28 + 50 inplay returned pays 114.28
    in play madrid to win ht, 50 returns 170
    either way its 14.28 or 70 profit

Or a guaranteed 25 quid regardless.
    pre bet 50 on over 0.5 1st half pays 75 + 50 refunded from losing in play bet.
    in play 50 on under 0.5 1st half pays 125
    either way 25 profit

please correct me if i am wrong !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭madma

going for the 0-0 risk free. overs 0.5 for the pre bet. still raging i missed that bet last time its hardly going to come in again but you never know

Ive had the btts bet 1st half up before, when stoke entertained utd this season, early goal then falcao equalised on new years day, same odds tonight as then, 1.14 for no and 5.5 for yes. You never know !!!

Ronaldo plays but odds still the same?
    Wouldn't have thought Benzema was that important to them with Hernandez in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

Betting suspended?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,056 ✭✭✭applehunter

Easy😈

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

morphy69 wrote:
    A bet i do is 50 on both teams not to score in the 1st half, pre bet 50 pays 1.14 = 57.14 so you make 7.14 with your in play bet refunded as a loser. Then as soon game kicks off i put 50 on both to score 1st half, if it comes in it pays €275 worth the risk of winning big or winning 7.14.

Btts 1st half in. Well done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭Gooners

spock. wrote: »
    Btts 1st half in. Well done.

Was a great bet. Never thought it hada hope.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,025 ✭✭✭duffman13

Done Madrid pre game and got ballsy and done Madrid at 6-1 to win when 1-0 down. Can cash out both bets for 40 quid profit or wait it out for a potential 500 quid. Decisions!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement