Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

49ers @ Giants

• 07-10-2015 3:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hi guys. I'm heading to this game at the weekend. Hopefully the Giants will go 3 and 2!

I've never been to a game before. Any tips on attending one in New York?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,190 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Ju_Ju wrote: »
    I've never been to a game before. Any tips on attending one in New York?

Yeah, go to New Jersey instead. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Ju_Ju

What a great experience!!

Just want to share one piece of advice for anyone that might find this thread in the future: Get to the game early.

We aimed to get there via the meadowlands express from Times Square approx 2 hours before kickoff. It ended up taking 60 minutes more than we were told it would take.

The only thing that could've made the evening more enjoyable would've been a few extra hours wandering around the tailgating. The party atmosphere in and around the stadium was unreal.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭myate

I was at that game last year...although it was a 1pm kickoff - evening must have been mega!! My cousin lives in NJ so we drove to the stadium train station...but yes, agree on getting there early if you want to wander around the tailgating core! Atmosphere is fantastic, and although I'm a niners guy, the New Yorkers are something to listen too...they dont hold back, but all good & fun!
    Off to Levi's next week...have a feeling the atmosphere will be totally different!

Advertisement