Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infraction Appeal

Options
  • 28-08-2014 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,527 ✭✭✭

Hi there.
    I've received an email informing me that a post I made last week in Radio to do with the Ray Darcy show has been deleted and that I have received an infraction.
    There was no explanation as to why this happened. I it's to do with my comment then I suggest you look in the Paul Collins thread and at the post dated 21/8/14 and the Ian Dempsey thread and at a post dated 24/4/14.
    The comments there I would regard as much stronger than anything that was in my post. Therefore I would request that the infraction be removed and an explanation as to why my post was singled out.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,099 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You already have a thread open.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement