Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prime Time Lisbon special debate

Options
  • 10-06-2008 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭

I thought this was the best program on the Lisbon treaty so far. Very clear arguments on the yes and no side, far better than Q&A last night. What did you think of it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

I only saw the second part, but it was very, very good.
    Pat Cox was easily the best of them, but given his past position, you would expect it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭ircoha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭ateam

Patricia McKenna is a dreadfully sour woman unhappy with everything, constantly opposing everything. Don't trust anything she says because it's always sour and negative. The Green Party even want rid of her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnnyq

I actually thought the Q&A debate was better, some of the audiance's questions were very probing.

http://www.rte.ie/news/qanda/index.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭gordon_gekko

pat cox may have tilted the result in the yes camps favour

even though mark little couldnt keep his mouth shut ( this happens when you love the sound of your voice as much as he does ) when cox was talking , he put it like this to the public , think of yourselves as a jury who have seen the witnesses on both the yes and the no side , which were the most credible witnesses

why wasnt this man brought out earlier , articulate , urbane and not in the least bit dogmatic unlike poor BIFFO

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭ateam

even though mark little couldnt keep his mouth shut ( this happens when you love the sound of your voice as much as he does ) when cox was talking , he put it like this to the public , think of yourselves as a jury who have seen the witnesses on both the yes and the no side , which were the most credible witnesses

why wasnt this man brought out earlier , articulate , urbane and not in the least bit dogmatic unlike poor BIFFO

I think Pat Cox is a PD member.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭zig

I thought Q&A was a shambles and didnt help either side,

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

ateam wrote: »
    I think Pat Cox is a PD member.
    :eek:OMG don't mention the war:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

ff credible witnesses hehehehhe

Advertisement