Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sky Digital old account

• 13-07-2004 10:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭

Hi guys. A few years back i puchased a sky digi box for 350 pounds. After 2 years the box went bang so i took out the free box and dish from sky. That ment i closed my old account. Another 2 years down the road and sky write to me and offer me half price on top package for 6 months a saveing of 180 euros if i come back to them. I took the offer up. It ment that i have to close my current account. What i want to know i have a sky plus box at the moment which is due to be deactivated tomorrow. If i remove my current card and put my old card in to box and get the box to call back to sky will sky know what im up to. Will i kiss the half price deal good bye. The old card in activated in a old box at the moment but the box is starting to give hassel. What should i do.
    Thanks

Comments

Theres no need to connect the sky plus box to the phone line in the first place.
    Thats only a requirement if you are getting a mirror sub or if you are getting a new subsidised digibox

Sky will activate the card for you just by ringing them.

They might twig the same address when you give them the account details-you run that risk anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭Colm80

Earthman thanks heres hopeing they wont twig.

Advertisement