Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sally and HomeandAwayIreland.com!

Options
  • 03-04-2007 7:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

Oooh it's looking bad for Sally - what do ye think will happen?
    You can vote either way over at www.homeandawayireland.com!

I'm having a hard time avoiding spoilers meself!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭lady_j

I like the is rachel a surgeon now option!!! seriously like two months ago she was a psychiatrist then an intern again and now she's preforming surgery! I wouldnt mind she was drinking wine at the dinner with kim and then preformed surgery on sally half an hour later!

More worrying is that nurse (cant remember her name) ever off duty?

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭purplegeko

I love the hospital in home and away its located differnet places to suit whatever is in the script that episode. One of my favorites was when flynn got a phonecall from sally he was in hospital she was in caravan park and he arrived home within the same scene - weird and yet genius classic home and away!

I really hope Sally doesn't die she is the spirit of the bay but it doesn't look good, i'm resisting looking at spoilers

Advertisement