Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reid Furniture

Options
  • 20-01-2011 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Reid furniture in blanchardstown is having a closing down sale. everything marked substantially down. I got a lovely table and chairs down from 1400 to 500.

The saleman said all the shops are closing.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭fdevine

According to a member of staff they are simply renaming the stores as Harveys and all of the staff are being retained.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,168 ✭✭✭Sappy404

Store locator on the site is unusable. Do these still have a store in the Kylemore Retail Park? Anybody know if they've any cheap recliners?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

fdevine wrote: »
    According to a member of staff they are simply renaming the stores as Harveys and all of the staff are being retained.

This is correct, they are both part of Steinhoff International, I work with ex Reid staff since they closed shops around the country. I think they're going to have to let the staff go and rehire them though.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Sappy404 wrote: »
    Store locator on the site is unusable. Do these still have a store in the Kylemore Retail Park? Anybody know if they've any cheap recliners?

The last I heard, they had two Dublin stores open.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭dubsuperstar

Got some nice stuff in the swords branch at the weekend. Great discounts.

• Advertisement
Advertisement