Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Morton Games Santry 2015 - Friday 24th July

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,370 ✭✭✭pconn062

Ososlo wrote: »
    And the only Irish man to break 4 tonight! 3:58:50 and 8th place

Was it Everard who stumbled/fell at the start does anyone know?

Yup, his race was over after 50 metres.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,009 ✭✭✭Firedance

That was thoroughly enjoyable I have to say, I'm definitely attending more of these in the future, impressive display of athleticism all round

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Timmaay

Highlight has to be Karl winning the 800, not much outside his pb either! My 1st time seeing a women run sub2 also!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Wild Garlic

Ah yes loved it. First time at one of these but won't be my last.
    Didn't bother looking for beer but the curry chips and coffee were top notch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 444 ✭✭PVincent

The biggest problem I had with the commentators was I could not hear them due to that flamin drumming band on the hill. Feidhlim and Liam are a fountain of knowledge and add to the occasion IMO. Thought it was a great night of running.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,534 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Highlight for me was queuing up behind Will Leer at the burger van, while he queued for his curry chips. Food of champions!

Great evening. The only thing missing was a big screen, with results and replays of the final moments of the race (particularly the 100m). Have been catching up on the recorded live stream though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Timmaay

PVincent wrote: »
    The biggest problem I had with the commentators was I could not hear them due to that flamin drumming band on the hill. Feidhlim and Liam are a fountain of knowledge and add to the occasion IMO. Thought it was a great night of running.

I dunno was it where I was standing, but I couldn't understand a word they were saying, even without the drums. The pa system not up to Scratch there unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭straps

Sounds like everyone had a good expierence. Any where I can check out results??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Ososlo

straps wrote: »
    Sounds like everyone had a good expierence. Any where I can check out results??

http://www.athleticsirelandenterprises.com/morton_2015/schedule.html

Click on the 'Event Name' for the link to results for each event.

I had a ball! Gutted I missed the men's 100m though.
    Santry was like an Olympic village yesterday with all the athletes around the area :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭vanderlyle

Great evening. Good to see kevin mulcaire in action and that croke park wasn't the only place with the screaming kids last night, Blake got a lot of attention.

Advertisement