Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Racist joke...

Options
  • 08-01-2012 10:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭

While being interviewed for a job, the personnel manager said to the Maguire brothers:

'We're going to give you a written examination. Ten questions. Whoever gets most right we'll hire.'

Papers were produced and the boys set to work answering the general knowledge questions. When the time was up the personnel manager collected and marked the papers.

'Well,' said he, 'you've both got nine out of ten, but I'm giving Mick the job.'

'Why's that?' asked Paddy.

'Well,' said the manager, 'you both got the same question wrong but he had,

'I don't know this' and you had 'Neither do I!'.

:)

please don't ban me...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭freeze4real

^.^ I don't get it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭ImpossibleDuck

Either I missed the joke or you're using the term 'racist' very loosely :p :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

While being interviewed for a job, the personnel manager said to the Maguire brothers:

'We're going to give you a written examination. Ten questions. Whoever gets most right we'll hire.'

Papers were produced and the boys set to work answering the general knowledge questions. When the time was up the personnel manager collected and marked the papers.

'Well,' said he, 'you've both got nine out of ten, but I'm giving Mick the job.'

'Why's that?' asked Paddy.

'Well,' said the manager, 'you both got the same question wrong but he had,

'I don't know this' and you had 'Neither do I!'.

:)

please don't ban me...
    :confused:

I don't get it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

How is this racist?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

Ghandee wrote: »
    :confused:

I don't get it

neither do I?

• Advertisement