Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

student looking to work abroad for summer

Options
  • 14-01-2016 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

Anyone any advice of getting a job in a European city? I've always wanted to experience life away from Ireland, learn a new language experience different cultures ect but have no idea how to go about doing it. I've looked through the Internet and can only find au pair jobs which I've no interest in. Ideally I'd like to secure a job before I go. Germany would be a prefrence although I'd go anywhere.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

How old are you? If you want to abroad experience but don't want the hassle with taxes, getting a flat etc you could consider a kibbutz in Israel for a couple months or so

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭gsi300024v

I'm in my 30s and looking to do something like that too, I was thinking Europe somewhere, I'm a uni student too. I'd like to have an adventure but also maybe come home with some money too.

Advertisement