Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG 42PW451 3d glasses question

Options
  • 20-10-2011 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

does anyone know what glasses this tv supports...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

AG-S250 3D Active Shutter Glasses are sold by Pixmania with the TV

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭ads20101

Just a quick note to say that although the lg 3d tvs are cheaper than anywhere else on pixmania the glasses are not. Through a bit of research the cheapest I have found for the LG AG-S250 is on amazon.co.uk. Works out at under €60 inc delivery. Far cheeper than pix and under 1/2 price than what argos are selling.
    The problem I am having is trying to get a pair of the kids glasses (AG-S230) - I have found them on international sites but no one appears to deliver to uk Ireland.

Oh one other thing, I have bought a couple of tellys from pixmania- very cheap, but you will pay with your soul. The customer service at pixmania are about as bad as I have ever dealt with (yes... Even worse than Ryanair!!!)

Advertisement