Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leap Card rip-off?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,559 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

The Travel 90 is not on LEAP - it's a separate ticket.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

ION08 wrote: »
    I appreciate that but I am dencouncing the entire system because that is the only scenario which is applicable to my requirement. (well my mothers)

And because of this, she has to pay 4.00 for the same journey that previously cost her 2.75

Multiplied by 10 the difference is €12.50, multiplies by say 8 cards a year it would work out at €100.

or just get her to buy a 30 day rambler, and make the journeys for cheaper than she's ever paid up to now.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,353 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

or just get her to buy a 30 day rambler, and make the journeys for cheaper than she's ever paid up to now.

You haven't read the thread, the OP's mother doesn't always do the round trip.

Advertisement