Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

League of Ireland Fixtures (Week 2) - 9/10 March 2012

12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

I was fairly close to the dug out there on Friday, Tommy Dunne was not a happy camper, even when Cork were winning.

The fact we managed to get into a 2-0 lead was crazy. We should have been 3-0 down by then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Dundalk are brutal and that pitch is balder than a buddhist monk.

We bringing sexy back :D at times some of our play was ****ing sexual, just players in wrong positions and the last pass didnt make it. Getting closer and closer tho, when we click properly we gonna look great. Still can be got at tho, but not by Dundalk cos they are rubbish.
    Back off dreamers. Although everything you have said about Dundalk is technically correct it still doesn't mean you should be saying it out loud. Have a bit of respect.

I'm allowed to call Dundalk brutal because they belong to me. As an outsider you're allowed think it but not say it. If you invited me to your house and the door was opened by your absolute hound of a girlfriend I wouldn't go around the street shouting "dreamers75 missus is an absolute brute. She's in rag order".

I'd have a bit of decorum and nod politely as the trogg handed me a lovely cup of tea and a ham and coleslaw sandwich.

Pats have just gone on my hate-list now because of your antics. Really looking forward to stuffing them up in Richmond in May.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Dub XV

Whatarant :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

LSC tonight

Saints vs Pheonix

Everyone who started on friday wont start to night, so we playing with 9 :pac:

Rovers and Bohs tallaght i think

No idea who else is playing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

dreamers75 wrote: »
    LSC tonight

Saints vs Pheonix

Everyone who started on friday wont start to night, so we playing with 9 :pac:

Rovers and Bohs tallaght i think

No idea who else is playing.

This the first or second round? I know we've already beaten Wexford but have no idea who we're up against next.

• Advertisement

dan1895 wrote: »
    This the first or second round? I know we've already beaten Wexford but have no idea who we're up against next.

No idea.

Monday, March 12, 2012
    Time Home Away Venue
    7:45 p.m. Shamrock Rovers v Bohemians Tallaght Stadium
    7:45 p.m. St. Patrick's Athletic v Phoenix FC Richmond Park
    7:45 p.m. Bray Wanderers v Longford Town Carlisle Grounds
    Monday, March 19, 2012
    Time Home Away Venue
    2 p.m. Crumlin United v Dundalk Captain's Road
    noon Firhouse Clover v Drogheda United Tallaght IT
    Saturday, March 24, 2012
    Time Home Away Venue
    7 p.m. St Pats CY v Willow Park Ringsend Astro

Pighead wrote: »
    Back off dreamers. Although everything you have said about Dundalk is technically correct it still doesn't mean you should be saying it out loud. Have a bit of respect.

I'm allowed to call Dundalk brutal because they belong to me. As an outsider you're allowed think it but not say it. If you invited me to your house and the door was opened by your absolute hound of a girlfriend I wouldn't go around the street shouting "dreamers75 missus is an absolute brute. She's in rag order".

I'd have a bit of decorum and nod politely as the trogg handed me a lovely cup of tea and a ham and coleslaw sandwich.

Pats have just gone on my hate-list now because of your antics. Really looking forward to stuffing them up in Richmond in May.

http://www.independent.ie/sport/saints-left-shocked-428237.html

:pac: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭upandcumming

This has to be a joke...?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,946 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

This has to be a joke...?

Well done

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Having seen Duggan's red card against Drogheda, he reacted stupidly but an awful tackle and then an embarrassing reaction from Gannon didnt help. Should be ashamed of himself. Nothign to do with the result either, Drogheda fully deserved it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Heading to the Pats match later, looking forward to it. Hopefully we can make it 9 out of 9 for the season.

Team will look like this.

Clarke

Ger O'brien - Browne - Kenna - Bermo

Chambers
    Russell
    Bolger

Forrester
    S O'Flynn
    J Kelly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Great post.

Although you must have a big hate list at this stage if here is anything to go by!

Advertisement