Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The "I hate U2" thread

Options
2»

Comments

My dad was in cactus world news. Honest!
    I love this thread: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=223229
    When did U2 sell out?
    A long long time ago...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

yay down with U2!!!!! I hate them so much!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

they have 6or 8 good songs very very good songs. the rest is complete garbage and recently its all crap, all of it.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,276 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

U2 ceased to be interesting after Rattle and Hum. Everything since has been either incredibly bland or incredibly self-indulgent. I couldn't give a toss about Bono and his antics, for me the important thing about a band is the music, not the personalities, but U2 haven't even got the music any more.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭seagizmo

i-hate-u2.gif

Going cheap :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

shíte.

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Bungalow Bill

you are all a bunch of idiots.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭lad12

I gotta ticket and i'm going jus to see what they is like live, but i'd STRONGLY have to agree that Bono is a ******, with all that charity stuff he mouths on about.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

I didn't really dislike bono much, thought he was just a harmless idiot. Then the other day in the paper he anounced "we have to treat Africa better, it's got a big muslim population, those fanatics will launch more attacks on the world" bigoted moron

• Advertisement
Advertisement