Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCAS

Options
  • 19-06-2008 7:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

Did anyone apply??
    I accepted law in Birmingham and have Queens Belfast as my "insurance"as they put it...2nd choice basically, but the points I need are as high for them as they are here..I need 500..with an A in English and another A.....Grr..Just wondering if anyone else is in a similar situation and if they will pick england over here!??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

leavo08 wrote: »
    Did anyone apply??
    I accepted law in Birmingham and have Queens Belfast as my "insurance"as they put it...2nd choice basically, but the points I need are as high for them as they are here..I need 500..with an A in English and another A.....Grr..Just wondering if anyone else is in a similar situation and if they will pick england over here!??

I applied and got accepted to Queen Mary London Queens belfast and Kingston to do Medicinal Chemistry but I am not really Interested now.I just done it for options ,I am probably gonna pick over here as it is a 3 year course over there and 4 over here .There is more room for the experience of University life and thats what I want.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 george wilson

A friend of mine is running an interactive workshop on ucas applications. He will be running through the application process and giving hints on how to succeed in your application. He is studying in Cambridge, so I think he knows a thing or two about the application process. This is the Facebook page for the workshop if anyones interested. :)
    spam link removed

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,131 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Banned for spamming

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement