Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

RTE quiz show from about 5-10 years ago?

Options
  • 21-09-2010 11:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭

Anyone remember a show that fit this description :

The show was based around wordplay and I think I think it had 3x players per show. It had a really cheap look to it (like the graphics were done on a 16bit computer) and was every weekday and probably on in the early evening (around Home and Away time etc) .I honestly can't remember much about the show other than that

The only notable thing about this show was it had this really poncy presenter. Male, mid-30's wavey blonde hair, fake-tan and this totally put-on fake D4 accent that could cut ice - which is basically why I'm asking the question.

Anyone know this show/presenter I'm talking about? It's been bugging me all morning.

Comments

Advertisement