Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Choc Chip Haagen Dazs

• 27-08-2014 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭

Hey anyone know where to get this? I've been getting mad cravings lately. Cant find it in stock anywhere, just seems to be Belgian chocolate (bleurgh) available :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 SligoQueries

Anyone know what's going on with Haagen-Dazs's "Chocolate Chocolate Chip" flavour? It's my favourite flavour of Haggen-Dazs. I haven't seen it in my local Tesco or Dunnes in well over a year. That "Belgian Chocolate" flavour is crap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Crumpets

I saw this in Dunnes a couple of weeks ago. Heartbreaking when you're on a diet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭wonderboysam

I asked them on facebook and the got back to me
    Häagen-Dazs Ireland
    Hi Sam Haagen-Dazs Choc Chip is available in most Eurospar stores! Enjoy

However I checked the one eurospar in cork city and there was no sign! the search continues -_-

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

I asked them on facebook and the got back to me

However I checked the one eurospar in cork city and there was no sign! the search continues -_-

It's Belgian chocolate you need. It's chocolate ice cream with chocolate chips.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭wonderboysam

Dermighty wrote: »
    It's Belgian chocolate you need. It's chocolate ice cream with chocolate chips.

get out of it!! I was looking for the chocolate chip which was their main flavour about 15 years ago until the crappy belgian chocolate pretty much replaced it (its a different flavour of chocolate fyi!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭HicksLennon

Yes. No comparing

Choc Chip bee ddaaa King Yo, also , Strawberry has been replaced too ?? Wha de ?

Aways disappointing to look into a freezer and see Belgian/ cheesecake/ praline/ salted bla staring back at me

Oh la douleur de tout

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

I would recommend the Salt Caramel, it's delish.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭squonk

Never really saw the attraction of Haagen Das myself. It never struck me as that special. I love Ben & Jerrys though. Seems far nicer to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭arian

squonk wrote: »
    Never really saw the attraction of Haagen Das myself. It never struck me as that special.

Back in the olden days, Haagen-Dazs print adverts featured semi-naked women, with the implication the women and the ice cream might meet, and - oh fantasy - you could be involved. Do you think there's any connection?

Looks like Nestles own the brand now.

Advertisement