Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTE reaches new levels of pathetic... grrr

Options
  • 08-10-2009 10:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

just came across this clip on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FM9HgC2CE6o

... having just paid a 160 euro licence fee last month for a couple of channels that I never even watch, it made me mad to see rte is wasting my money paying arrogant teenagers like this idiot who are obviously too big for their boots
    :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 maroongael

There is another thread already up about this. Staged by a Christian Bale fan I'd say

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 moonbee72

maroongael wrote: »
    There is another thread already up about this. Staged by a Christian Bale fan I'd say

yeah, that was me... it was my first time starting a thread and i had no idea whether i had done it right the first time--couldnt find the thread anywhere!

why christian bale???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

I'm moving this to a more appropriate forum.

Moonbee72 - the place you started this thread is for New members to ask questions about how our site works etc. There are over 1200 forums on boards.ie, you can use the menu at the top of your page to see them and find the correct place to post your threads.

Dav
    Boards.ie Community Manager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

moonbee72 wrote: »
    why christian bale???

Because he went mental on set, and eat the head off some poor guy that happened into the background of a shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

jor el wrote: »
    Because he went mental on set, and eat the head off some poor guy that happened into the background of a shot.

nah I'd say it was more of a really bad pisstake of the Seth Green outburst. This guy, stephen byrne, wreaks of being absolutely desperate for fame in any form. His youtube channel is worse than watching a heroin addict inject themselves.

Wouldn't be surprised if a month from now a Screech-esque sex tape gets "accidentally" leaked

• Advertisement
Advertisement