Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prs For $150????

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Depends if they've been shipped or not. I imagine so especially since the website ****ed up with the details. Although, they are covered.

that's a ridiculous price incease! :D

$2,146.75 now!

Thats 15 times the original price!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 800 ✭✭✭dabhoys

Gibson didn't win the case. Its still in the courts. But they did win an injunction to stop sale and production and US only. So they can still make the SE Korean Models and they can still be sold anywhere else in the world other then america. Which is the only place they have the patent. They recon in due course the injunction will be over turned....

It should be. The single cut is 15% different to the LP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

It's at least 40% uglier :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭Ancient1

The single-cuts look slightly out of shape to me, dunno why i really dont like them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

374255.jpg519103.jpg

You can see why Gibson would be upset but the PRS is just way uglier IMO :)

The Prs looks like it was melted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭Ancient1

Well, when you look at it that way, the PRS really has nothin on the Gibson.
    I like their headstocks a lot though.

Advertisement