Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mazzer grinder for sale!

Options
  • 19-10-2014 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

I don't know if this is the right forum for this but I am considering selling my Mazer Mini grinder. I bought it for £450 (= €560 approx.) in June 2009 from Anothercoffee.co.uk ( can provide details as proof of purchase).

Simple fact is that while its a beautiful machine, I never got around to buying an Espresso machine so it is barely used.

I hate to let it go, but being rational about it, it makes sense to sell if I get a reasonable and fair price. I haven't put it on Done Deal yet and am just checking here first to see if anyone is interested.

It is in absolutely perfect condition with a more compact 320 gram hopper to fit in under most kitchen units.

PM me if you want to see some pics or have any questions (or if you want to persuade me to buy a secondhand Espresso!). Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Hi, can you stick it up on adverts and link the advert here if you do decide to sell it.

Charter: Selling equipment
    -Please use the adverts.ie site if you are selling any of your personal coffee/tea making equipment. You can post a thread here to notify your fellow board users of the equipment for sale. Please refrain from making or accepting € offers in this forum, that should be kept to adverts.ie where the moderators over there will look after you. Offers posted in threads will be deleted. Questions about items can be asked here, however they may be better suited in adverts.ie to avoid repetition. Commercial selling is not permitted here, same as every other forum on boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 desb

Of course no problem. Wasn't sure what the practice was.
    Will edit post.
    Thanks

Advertisement