Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert Applied - Gaeilge Chumarsaideach

Options
  • 14-01-2014 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone can help.

This is my first time teaching LCA Gaeilge. I am just wondering what key assignments have to be done for module 1. I have read the booklet on this but it would be great if people who taught this before would be able to give me an idea.

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,138 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I haven't taught LCA Irish, but from what I remember seeing our students do, one involves a report on the use of Irish in their own area, one is a review of a TV programme and one is where they write an email in Irish asking certain information.
    I know there is another one but I can't remember it, sorry.
    **edit I just remembered. They had to stand up and talk about their interests and hobbies.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Emer29

That's great! Thanks for your help.

Advertisement