Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

C.S.P.E. Junior Cert Project

• 29-09-2010 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Im in 3rd yr & we're picking what we want to do as our project for c.s.p.e. Me & my two friends picked to do the shoebox appeal but dont know where to start?! :confused: help anyone?! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,659 ✭✭✭Chaotic_Forces

As in sending stuff to poorer areas?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

Do something easier. Like a poster campaign. The answer in CSPE is always poster campaign.

In all seriousness though, I don't know if they'll allow send independently stuff to poorer areas, like who knows what you've put in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭SportsGreatest

In all seriousness though, I don't know if they'll allow send independently stuff to poorer areas, like who knows what you've put in.

You can, a class in my school did this two years ago.

OP, you would get in contact with the organisation who send shoe-boxes to poorer countries. I can't think of their name right now, even though they visited our school on Monday. You would just have to collect the shoe-boxes and organise everything in school. After that, just hand over the shoe-boxes to the organisation.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,072 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

They have lists of approved and unapproved stuff to go in the boxes and they have to be left open to be checked.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

We done the Trocaire fast in March..

Still waiting to hand over money raised and get someone down to talk to us...

We had to do the project as a class...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭Troxck

Good ideas, in 2nd year now so I wold need them:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭SportsGreatest

OP, you would get in contact with the organisation who send shoe-boxes to poorer countries. I can't think of their name right now.

Team Hope, if you're interested.

Advertisement