Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

spare parts for aya yeoman

Options
  • 25-10-2009 10:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

hi just joined the site :)

i have a aya yoman which has become loose . i think its the pin that goes through the front of the action, its 077 on the below link
    http://www.gun-parts.com/matador/Mat%20Sch.jpg
    is this a part i can buy or make ?? i have a machine shop .
    any help most appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭iverjohnston

Hi there,
    If you have a machine shop, and can work the correct grade of steel, why not give it a go?
    If you are successful, I have an AYA Yeoman u/o with the same problem. Always supposing that it is the pin that is worn, not the frame or the chopper lumps.
    Nigel in Cavan,

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Breffnian

Hi all . bit of bad luck . Broke the stock of my S/S AYA Yeoman . Stuffed it in fact . Anybody know if there is a stock for a Yeoman for sale ?
    Would be delighted to get the old doll barking at Woodcock again before the season closes . Thanks

Advertisement