Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maltese pup emails

Options
  • 22-09-2010 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

Am looking for a pup and came across advert on line for someone to rehome a maltese pup.
    when you email asking about the dog, you get back big email asking your location etc...and then they say they can get a pet delivery agency to deliver you the pet. Want no money for the dogs but pay 210 for agency delivery.....
    needless to say i did not carry on emails....
    has anyone else came across this..I see it on fraudster on english site.

:mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭ISDW

This is a very well known scam, no matter what you say to them, that you have relatives where they live, that you will be there on business tomorrow, they always have an excuse as to why you can't go and visit the pup.

Just walk away from it, the pup doesn't exist.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭pink100

thanks, once i received the first email back I copped on it was a scam.

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭pokertalk

yep its a total scam they always say im working up the north but there from dublin or there from dublin and working over in england they are always were your not if ya know what i mean . the puppy does not exist if you look around you will notice that alot of the pics are the same but from different sellers

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭pokertalk

was the site done deal????

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Def a scam, search this forum and you'll see a few similar threads.
    Scam scam scam.

• Advertisement
Advertisement