Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dingle Marathon/Half-Marathon

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Rockiemalt

Hello, I know it was a few weeks back but anyone else surprised there was no text or email with Dingle results? I know they are up on the website but Its always nice to get a result sent to you in some form.
    Also the problems with timing annoyed me a bit, in that there was no communicatiom about the obvious issues there seemed to be having....it was my 5th time doing the half there but the way things were dealt with, has put me off a bit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,574 ✭✭✭carsfan2

Have to agree with last post.
    I've run both the half and full here over the years and always enjoyed the experience. Love going to dingle.
    The organisers have been at it long enough now to get things right.
    Timing is fundamental in every race as whether we are first or last it matters to the runner themselves.
    My time this year is wrong as is my wife's and obviously loads of other people but there hasn't been a peep from the organisers.
    Some acknowledgement that things went wrong and that times are wrong would be a start as well as saying what they will do to prevent it happening in the future.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Rockiemalt

Glad I'm not alone in my unhappiness! You can have all the fancy medals and t shirts you want but if you can't time the race properly and don't communicate its a bad sign :(

Advertisement