Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for participants to take a brief survey

Options
  • 21-05-2014 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hello everybody,

I am looking for individuals to participate in a short survey. Your participation would be highly valued and will help contribute to this contemporary piece of research. The survey itself takes little more than 5 minutes to complete.

Unfortunately new users are unable to paste links here, so if you could leave your mail address I can forward the survey on.

Thanks a million,

Joe

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

MOD: Moving thread to Surveys and Non-Media Research. It will be moved LOCKED so that mods may review it for appropriateness.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Joseph Finn, some idea as to what the survey relates to would be helpful (I appreciate this thread was moved).

NOBODY post their email address here. If after the OP gives more information people want to complete the survey PM the OP for the link.

Thanks

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement