Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Half price sale on autocom systems

Options
  • 01-10-2009 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

Guys just to let yon know Right now, Autocom are offering a half-price promotion deal. Check out http://www.autocom.co.uk/ for details. I've heard that this offer might be closing by the end of the week.

I've just taken advantage of this promo and bought a new basic Kit L-1 - Logic; plus (a) bike power set, (b) passenger headset, (c) coiled headset extension leads .. and all for just GB£145.

I'm delighted with this because I've spent ages looking into it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭P.C.

How do you buy off that site?

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭aidan13

P.C. wrote: »
    How do you buy off that site?

Go into the contact us page and call the number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 cabinpac

Rooske in Dunshaughlin have Autocom Kit 150 €89, Kit200 €119, Kit300 €179. phone 01 8011652

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭aidan13

cabinpac wrote: »
    Rooske in Dunshaughlin have Autocom Kit 150 €89, Kit200 €119, Kit300 €179. phone 01 8011652

The one's from autocom are the most recent 2009 models. I got the autocom logic L-1. Only 80euro.

Advertisement