Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Frohberg Germany, anyone going ?

Options
  • 14-09-2009 7:41pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 994 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone going to the last road races (real road racing) of the season in Frohberg Germany which are on weekend of 25 sept.
    A few good Irish racers competing, including #2 EMO
    I am thinking of going on my bike, anyone interested in going along ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

Anyone going to the last road races (real road racing) of the season in Frohberg Germany which are on weekend of 25 sept.
    A few good Irish racers competing, including #2 EMO
    I am thinking of going on my bike, anyone interested in going along ?
    Did you ask on Biker.ie?

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 994 Mod ✭✭✭✭LookBehindYou

Did you ask on Biker.ie?
    No Steff,, but can you ask cos you are a member there.

Heading out there on Thursday on the bike, anyone else thinking of going there ?? Last real road race of the season until next april.

WAS GREAT

EMO got a 6th place on the 250,, after 2 red flag incidents,, he was up to 4th in 1st time off,,, 3rd in 2nd time off,, but got a bad start on the 3rd start after the red flags..

Adrian McFarland got a 1st on the 600

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Idleater

Great that you enjoyed it.

Have you any pictures?

nereid wrote: »
    Great that you enjoyed it.

Have you any pictures?

Have a look on : irishroadracers dot com,

Advertisement