Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

3 year old gets drivers licence!!!

Options
  • 18-08-2009 5:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭

They have got to be joking, right??? How does he prevent the bike from falling over when he stops?

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_3440125.html?menu=news.quirkies

A three-year-old boy has been granted a special licence to ride a motorcycle by judges in India

1525112.jpg

Azeem Khan had to prove he could control the powerful Royal Enfield Bullet after his dad added special extensions to the controls so he could reach them.
    "He is much safer than most adult drivers I know," said proud dad Shantanu, of New Delhi.
    "I used to sit him on my bike and he would always grab at the controls. One day he will be a professional racer for sure," he added.
    But Azeem, who turns four next month, is not allowed out on the main roads on his own.
    "Of course I won't let him drive on the busy roads without me on the bike as well. I trust Azeem but I don't trust other drivers," he said.
    And the pint-sized biker already has his sights set on his next set of wheels.
    "What he really wants is a Harley Davidson but he'll have to wait a few more years for that," added his father.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,044 ✭✭✭Pique

Ahem !!
    powerful Royal Enfield Bullet

Excuse me ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭andr3w103

im movin there now

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭n.catenthusiast

He he in India now. Just finished a week on a 350cc Bullet. They've a lot more power than I thought-plenty of torque. Topped out at about 100 kmp which wasn't bad considering how heavy they are for their engine size.

I covered about 1300 km I'd say, on some pretty God-awful roads. My bum is in tatters.

Yeah that thing about the baby doesn't surprise me all that much-it's absolute mayhem on the roads. No rules-only recommended guidelines.

Coming home tomorrow but must keep an eye out for that kid....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

ha ha ha thats deadly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

you gotta love the fathers total disregard for his sons life:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

you gotta love the fathers total disregard for his sons life:D

Indians are very spiritual people, they have a different outlook on life, and especially death. thats why the drive so recklessly, karma, reincarnation and all that malarky.
    a bit like 'que sara sara'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭bushy...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Thats nothing, they let their kids play with snakes in India. :p

Advertisement