Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easter 2015

Options
  • 05-05-2014 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭

Early Easter next year, school hols March 27th so if you're a compulsive planner you might as well get started.

Happy Easter.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭fannymagee

Oh I just can't do it!! Exclamation marks and smiley faces are back :):D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,853 ✭✭✭Russman

fannymagee wrote: »
    Oh I just can't do it!! Exclamation marks and smiley faces are back :):D:D:D

I knew you'd cave..........:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭cormee

Welcome back Fanny. What happened that you were unbanned?

I try to retain my off-season sanity by buying a snow-related item every month, that and visiting vimeo.com daily. Far too early to start planning next year though!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭fannymagee

cormee wrote: »
    Welcome back Fanny. What happened that you were unbanned?

I try to retain my off-season sanity by buying a snow-related item every month, that and visiting vimeo.com daily. Far too early to start planning next year though!

Ah I explained the logic behind my crimes to to powers that be, and they decided I'm no longer a threat to cyber society ;-)

You know what they say on Netflix- orange is the new black...!

Advertisement